The Customer Service Representative will report to the Customer Manager. Send applications or inquiries to: [email protected]
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all who reach out to the St. Paul Center. This individual is often the first person to interact with customers and visitors to the St. Paul Center, and as such they should serve as a faithful and joyful witness to the mission of the center. The Customer Service Representative will report to the Customer Service Manager, and he/she will play a vital role in ensuring that all customers can seamlessly access the high-quality publications, parish resources, and digital content that the Center produces daily.
This is a full-time, in-person position located in Steubenville, Ohio.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Serve as the first line of customer service support to all of those who benefit from the work of the St. Paul Center
• Support student workers who are stationed at reception, ensuring all essential tasks are completed: welcoming and directing visitors, triaging phone calls, directing as needed, assisting customers with check-out at retail space, forwarding/directing customer service emails
• Fill in at the front desk reception as needed
• Monitor, respond to, and forward email inquiries sent to customer service
• Assist in-person and phone customers with signing up for a membership, upgrading memberships, or making purchases
• Learn and utilize NetSuite to create customer accounts, place orders, track orders, take payments, change/cancel orders, etc.
• Provide website support to phone customers with log-in, order, or streaming issues
• Assist customers with event registration, tickets, cancellations, etc.
• Create new customer, parish, and reseller accounts
• Provide information to customers regarding Emmaus Academy and Journey through Scripture
• Help facilitate student phone banks at designated times
• As time permits, initiate customer contact via phone to: follow up on expired credit cards and other failed orders, upgrade Silver Members to Gold Members, interview individuals who have canceled their memberships, invite priests to conferences
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience working in a customer-facing position
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively multitask and meet deadlines
• Friendly, personable, and proactive disposition
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Ability to learn software programs quickly