Director of Finance
Reports To: The Director of Finance will report to the Executive Director.
Job Overview: The Director of Finance is a key position in the St. Paul Center's leadership team. The Director will work directly with President and Executive Director as well as the various department heads as they establish and execute the Center's strategic plans. The ideal candidate will have experience as an accountant in our industry, preferably in a senior role, and be familiar with NetSuite. As a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst, this person will streamline our budgeting, payroll, and financial reporting processes. The controller will also produce thorough financial-status reports for senior managers to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on biweekly, monthly, and annual basis.
• Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs,
adhering to generally accepting accounting principles.
• Assist with the annual audit, 990 filing, and other reporting and regulatory filing needs.
• Manage accounting department team.
• Assists in the reconciliation of various holding accounts, company credit cards, and
merchant service accounts.
• Oversee and support accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an
environment of trust and productivity.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting required, CPA preferred.
• 8-10 years of experience as a senior level accounting manager.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively multitask and meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials/documents.
Steubenville, OH 43952