Royalmont is seeking an excellent Elementary School teacher to join us in the mission of forming Christian leaders. The best candidate for the position is a strong practicing Catholic with an Ohio teaching license for grades K-3. This candidate will have excellent teaching skills, classroom management, a love of students, and a passion for learning.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Authentic excitement about sharing the Catholic Christian faith.
• Demonstrates a desire to innovate, including a willingness to forge new paths and test possibilities.
• Ability to cultivate and work in a positive team environment.
• Holds valid State of Ohio education license/certificate appropriate for the position and verification on all state and Archdiocese child protection mandates.
• Teach elementary school according to the graded course of study, correlated with other appropriate learning activities.
• Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences.
• Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
• Maintain classroom organization and discipline needed to achieve learning atmosphere.
• Devise and utilize techniques which accurately measure student progress.
• Evaluate student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
• Communicate with parents through conferences and other means discussing academic and personal progress.
• Communicate and cooperate with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to Joshua Ater at [email protected].