Seeking a part-time Operations Assistant for 15-20 hours per week, between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, year-round. Pay starts at $16.00 per hour, but increases quickly with experience and responsibility.
Your primary responsibility will be to prepare materials for shipment and to process and package daily orders.
This position is suited for recent college graduates, a parent with children in school, or someone looking for extra income while having a positive effect, however, because we hire for fit and personality, a college degree is not necessary.
We will train you. No technical experience is required: just a positive attitude and good work habits. We teach well and are eager to give you responsibility as soon as you master individual tasks.
Because we emphasize innovation in all of our activities, we strongly prefer to promote in-house as your experience with us grows, so there are opportunities for advancement.
Finally, because we operate to a high standard of excellence with an international reach and mission, and because you will work in an open office environment, it is a particularly unique training experience for learning about all aspects of a professional non-profit organization.
- a steady, reliable worker
- manual dexterity
- comfortable using computer programs
- able to handle multiple, complex tasks
- work well without supervision
- friendly, easy-going, good sense of humor
- able to consistently lift up to 40 pounds
- valid driver's license and vehicle
- a devout, practicing Catholic
- committed to our mission of evangelization
Typical daily tasks:
- prepare materials for shipment
- computer entry of mail-in and online orders
- pack materials for shipment
- track and stock inventory
- transport packages to post office
- other specialized tasks
Send inquiries to the General Manager, Xavier Macfarlane, at:
Rocky River, OH 44116