The Director of Development develops, plans and implements all facets of PCW's efforts in the areas of fundraising, donor relations, marketing and public relations. The Development Director works with the Executive Director to establish the Annual Budget, which is approved by the Board. The Development Director is expected to meet or exceed the Income goals set forth in the Budget while managing Development-related expenses within budgetary guidelines. All activities of the Development Director must be consistent with the Catholic-centric Mission and Values of the organization, as the individual engages with PCW's donors, supporters, and volunteers, including individuals, corporations, other organizations and churches.
The Development Director should possess the following key qualifications and skills in the execution of all assigned duties as outlined in the Job Description:
1. Be ardently pro-life and passionate about the mission and ministry of Pregnancy Center West. Be honest. Operate with integrity. Maintain confidentiality in the management of donor and client records/data. Be flexible, collaborative and cooperative in working with other staff, volunteers, donors and supporters.
2. Have strong communication skills. Be an effective writer for the purposes of marketing the Center, implementing fundraising efforts and communicating to the general public. Be personable, friendly and lucid in all written and verbal communications with donors, prospects, clients, vendors, volunteers, staff and others.
3. Have a track record of effective project management. Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring successful outcomes in a timely manner and within budgetary expectations.
4. Have PC skills in the utilization of M/S Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) or similar/transferable skill sets. Have knowledge of or the ability to learn and effectively utilize specialized software and applications for donor management (eKYROS), website and e-mail marketing management (FireSpring), basic graphic design for material mock-ups (Canva), basic photo editing (pixlr.com) and other tools as appropriate.
5. Be proficient in the effective utilization of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn) for the purposes of building and maintaining awareness of PCW's program/services, fundraising initiatives, volunteer needs and overall awareness/support.
Please submit resume to: [email protected]