Content Marketing Specialist
Trinity Road is looking for a sharp and innovative Content Marketing Specialist. In this position, you will be required to research, understand and write on theological topics, devotions, books and more in the form of blogs, long form emails and marketing descriptions for said topics. You will be responsible for email revenue, blog traffic, product ordering for emails and blogs, scheduling and organization of calendars, and oversee all aspects of marketing campaigns in this area. As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will also be required to collaborate with coworkers across departments.
To be successful as a Content Marketing Specialist, you should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable content. Ultimately, an outstanding Content Marketing Specialist will remain abreast of technological developments that facilitate the dissemination and monitoring of campaign features.
- Grow business revenue through the email and blog marketing channels.
- Brainstorm new content marketing campaign ideas to promote products and services, generate new leads, and educate customers about the Catholic faith or other relevant topics/products.
- Plan content and email marketing calendar(s) in advance and communicate plans to the team.
- Select products to promote and order them in time for email campaigns.
- Write clear, compelling, and sales focused content and email copy.
- Design and create content and email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread content and emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Segment email campaigns.
- Ensure marketing messages are delivered properly to customers and troubleshoot deliverability issues.
- Monitor success of content and emails and use data for future email plans.
- Develop an email personalization strategy.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Design and write press releases as needed.
- Track and analyze direct and automated marketing campaigns.
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, Writing/English, Theology or related field.
- Familiarity / willingness to learn pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
- Works well on teams.
- Outstanding copywriting and copy-editing abilities.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Drive, ingenuity, and tenacity.
- Willingness to work extended hours to ensure that projects are completed, as needed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- In Charlotte office setting
- Primarily sitting with occasional walking and standing
- Cubicle and office setup
- Lifting requirement up to 25lbs