Trinity Road is looking for a sharp and innovative Email Marketing Specialist. In this position, you will be required to grow email revenue, oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including content creation, product ordering, and the dissemination of copy. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will also be required to collaborate with coworkers across departments.
To be successful as an Email Marketing Specialist, you should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable emails. Ultimately, an outstanding Email Marketing Specialist will remain abreast of technological developments that facilitate the dissemination and monitoring of campaign features.
- Grow business revenue through the email marketing channel.
- Brainstorm new email marketing campaign ideas to promote products and services, generate new leads, and educate customers about the Catholic faith or other relevant topics/products.
- Plan email marketing calendar(s) in advance and communicate plans to the team.
- Select products to promote and order them in time for email campaigns.
- Write clear, compelling, and sales focused email copy.
- Design and create email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Segment email campaigns.
- Ensure marketing messages are delivered properly to customers and troubleshoot deliverability issues.
- Monitor success of emails and use data for future email plans.
- Develop an email personalization strategy.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Design and write press releases as needed.
- Track and analyze direct and automated marketing campaigns.
- Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, Writing/English, or related field.
- Familiarity / willingness to learn pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
- Works well on teams.
- Outstanding copywriting and copy-editing abilities.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Drive, ingenuity, and tenacity.
- Willingness to work extended hours to ensure that projects are completed, as needed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- In Charlotte office setting
- Primarily sitting with occasional walking and standing
- Cubicle and office setup
- Lifting requirement up to 25lbs