TAN Books is looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Segment Manager to join our team. As the Marketing Segment Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing for one of our primary TAN audiences. You must have a passion for the craft of marketing, excellent communication skills, and proven experience driving results.
As the Marketing Segment Manager, you will create effective email copywriting, social media campaigns, and strategies that engage and convert customers while staying true to our brand values. You will be responsible for crafting creative content that is relevant to our target market and creating cohesive campaigns that help us meet our goals. You should also have an understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics in order to track campaign results and optimize tactics accordingly.
In this role you will collaborate with other members of the marketing team in order to ensure a consistent message across all channels. You will also work closely with product teams in order to coordinate launches and build out promotional campaigns. Additionally, you must research emerging trends in order to identify opportunities for growth.
• Craft compelling content that resonates with the target audience
• Develop strategies that are aligned with overall business objectives
• Create multiple campaigns across online channels including email campaigns, social media posts, etc.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging trends in digital marketing
• Track progress of campaigns using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing team as well as product teams
• Optimize tactics based on data analysis from tracking tools
• Lead brainstorming sessions aimed at generating ideas
• Develop creative briefs which provide clear direction on messaging and design needs