Catholic Charities seeks a full-time Supportive Services Case Aide.
POSITION SUMMARY: Works with program staff to assist eligible participants with matters relating to housing and achieving self-sufficiency. Implements schedules and coordinates activities to ensure the provision of SSVF program services to participants.
Cover letter and resume (2 pages maximum) must be submitted electronically to [email protected] No phone calls please.
1. Assists with coordination of services and activities as needed to achieve service planning goals to include veteran assistance and coordination with property managers.
2. Keeps staff informed of specific participant needs as related to the service plan.
3. Prepares and maintains case files and records of service delivery, including entry in HMIS database and agency client management system.
4. Represents the SSVF programs and the Agency in the community; provides outreach and responds to inquiries.
1. Participates in the Agency's Quality Improvement process and supports agency compliance with relevant accreditation standards.
2. Prepares and maintains records and required documentation as directed.
3. Participates in staff meetings, staff training and development activities.
4. Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Graduation from high school or equivalent.
2. Must possess and maintain throughout employment in this position a valid driver's license. Must achieve and maintain diocesan Approved Driver status throughout employment.
3. Work with discretion and communicate effectively with staff, volunteers, participants, and the public; communicate fluently, orally and in writing, in the English language.