Divine Mercy Radio is seeking a full-time Executive Director to lead the organization into and through its next phase of growth.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, highly motivated, resourceful, and most importantly, has a deep and demonstrable desire to bring people to Christ and His Church through evangelization. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have some fundraising experience, or at least a cheerful willingness to prioritize building relationships and soliciting gifts from current and prospective donors.
- Practicing Catholic in good standing
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience (will consider work experience during and prior to college)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to network and maintain relationships
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to deal with and resolve conflicts, and willingness to seek and defer to Board recommendations and input
- Willingness to travel regionally (typically within NC only) up to 10% of the time
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours for events and donor meetings
- Managerial experience is a plus
- Competency with Airtable, Salesforce, or other CRM, as well as Microsoft Office Suite
-(A passion for evangelization, a great attitude, and a servant's heart will go just as far as most of the above.)
The Executive Director will (at least initially) be Divine Mercy Radio's sole employee, supported by a robust group of volunteers and paid contractors. The Executive Director is responsible for all aspects of DMR's operations including fundraising, programming, technology, administration, and marketing. The ideal candidate is excited about professionalizing and growing the organization - including building out the team - and thrives in an environment with much freedom and flexibility supported by an encouraging board and community.
This is a challenging position that was previously held by the founder, who was also a volunteer. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for an organization with great potential for growth and impact and the opportunity to work hard and build something new and exciting.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary range is $60,000-$80,000 (can grow over time.)
- Benefits are not included.
- possible health sharing stipend
- all open to negotiation and dependent upon experience
Divine Mercy Radio is headquartered in Raleigh, NC. Candidates must reside in the Raleigh area, not more than 1 hour from the DMR studio at 343 E. Six Forks Rd. Working from home will be considered, but in-studio presence will be required at least twice each week.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
1. A cover letter detailing:
- your philosophical interest in the organization
- why the position interests you
- how your experience has prepared you for this position, and
- your salary requirements.
2. A Resume
3. At least two (2) references (not letters of recommendation, but REFERENCES), one of which must be ecclesial in nature (a pastor, priest, ministry leader, etc)
1. Review full job description and complete the application form here: https://forms.gle/iae5cz6EEB1d...
2. Email your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] in one PDF document
3. We will contact you following your submission
About the Employer