• Manages procurement, inventory, and surplus of technology equipment, systems, and related services for the purpose of ensuring that all technology purchases for goods and/or services are consistent with the school and church technology objectives and that equipment is properly inventoried;
• Manages and maintains the network for the campus;
• Oversees functions of the technology operations for the purpose of ensuring an effective and efficient network to support the routine church and school functions;
• Prepares and submits annual budget for hardware and software necessary to maintain the network.
• Supports the staff in the implementation of operational and educational technology initiatives.
• Assists individuals or groups of teachers, grades PreK-8, with the integration of technology into instruction;
• Disseminates information regarding technology resources, emerging technologies, best practices using technology, and professional development opportunities;
• Facilitates or conducts technology-related professional development for school faculty;
• Models effective instructional strategies using technology for teachers in the classroom;
• Serves as a member of all school-based technology committees;
• Creates technology-related resources for teachers, administrators, or support staff;
• Assists administrators and teachers with technical assistance for curriculum and content development;
• Assumes responsibility for professional growth and keeps skills up-to-date;
• Employment is contingent upon the applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
• Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Technologically proficient in MS Office, Google Suite of tools including Google Classroom, and web-based communication tools.
• Possess knowledge of oversight and troubleshooting of the campus network.
• 3-5 years of teaching or related technology instructional experience, preferably focused on education, instructional design, communication, or media.
Position Start Date: August 11, 2022