Archbishop Molloy High School is a Catholic Marist school that fosters an exemplary education in mind, body and spirit for a diverse college-bound population. Molloy offers a unique, challenging and comprehensive program of instruction, guidance and activities. Here individuals recognize their self-worth and develop a lifetime of Christian values, critical thinking, leadership skills and service to others.
We are seeking a highly qualified candidate for a tenure track Religion teaching position for the 2023-24 school year. The position's responsibilities include teaching courses in Religion 9 - Introduction to Catholicism, Religion 10 - Old Testament, and Religion 11 - New Testament/Morality.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a practicing Catholic with a demonstrated commitment to evangelizing youth and fostering the Marist Brothers' Mission
- Show fidelity to Church teachings and model the Catholic Marist
Charism in all interactions
- have an earned Master's Degree in Theology or making progress towards one.
- demonstarte the ability and willingness to teach across the Religion curriculum
- be a passionate, excited, professional educator with a desire to make Jesus Christ known and loved
- have some high school teaching experience
At Molloy, we are dedicated to teaching the whole child - mind, body, and spirit. We welcome candidates who have the desire to live the fabric and culture of our school for the benefit of the young people we teach.
Salary: $61,500 - $104,000 per year commensurate with education and experience
Paid time off
Professional development assistance