Title: Director of Campaign Operations
B.A or B.S.
• 5+ years of Capital Campaign Consulting Experience
• Proven track record of success conducting Capital Campaigns for Parishes, Schools, Healthcare and other non-profit institutions
• Proven and confirmed success with Diocesan Based Capital Campaigns and Diocesan Appeals.
• Strong Personnel Management Skills
• Sales Experience
• Open to regular travel
Compensation: Salary and Bonus commensurate with experience
References: 1-2 qualified Diocesan references
3 Parish, School or Institutional References
2 Personal References
• Cover Letter with Salary requirements
• Present paystub from present employer
• If not presently employed, most recent paystub from past employer.
Job Description: In addition to having the capacity to perfom the expected duties of a campaign director, the role of Director of Campaign Operations will include:
• Oversee all Capital Campaign Operations including regularly meeting with, in person or via Zoom, LDA clients and Campaign directors.
Lead Diocesan Campaign Efforts.
• Manage, train, and evaluate The Campaign Director staff in their roles and responsibilities as well as recruiting new campaign directors.
• Oversee the implementation and participate in all development vehicles and activates, including, but not limited to: Feasibility and Planning Phase, Major Gift Visits, Major Gift Effort, Reception Phase, Volunteer Phase, Direct Mail Appeal, Commitment Weekends, and Phoneathon.
• Oversee the design and production (as well as writing, designing and editing when necessary) of all campaign and stewardship materials, including but not limited to: Case Statements, Feasibility Letters, Brochures, Follow Up Letters, Thank You Letters.
• Schedule, manage, and oversee the appropriate on-site hours for the campaign directors.
• Schedule regular report meetings with Campaign Directors to discuss progress and develop ongoing strategies for success.
• Prepare progress reports for the President regarding the success of the campaigns as well as the strategies for building support for the future.
• Regularly Report to the President on the status and progress of the clients, campaigns, campaign directors' performance and recommend areas for improvement.
• Schedule potential new hires and perform the first level of interview screening.
• Collaborate with the President on the campaign assignments for the campaign directors.
• Assist the campaign directors in setting and realizing campaign goals.
• Ensure the viability of the company laptops, company printers, company projectors and other equipment vital and necessary for the campaign process.
• Develop and monitor ongoing communications with current and potential clients.
• Educate the campaign directors regarding the development process, the concept of sacrificial giving, and the company's goals and initiatives.
• Assist the President in organizing agenda's for report meetings and training seminars.
• Assist and conduct sales bids when required or if the opportunity is presented, as well as generate new sales leads.
• Assist in the implementation of new initiatives and strategies focusing upon future growth for the company.
• Create a team-centered approach with the President, campaign directors, office staff, pastors, business managers, clients, constituencies, and volunteers.
• Utilize strong interpersonal skills, both internally and externally to effectively represent the company.
• Continue to grow as a development professional through reading, workshops, and other learning opportunities.