Legatus, an international organization of Catholic business executives and their spouses who are committed to studying, living, and spreading the Catholic faith, is currently conducting a search for a Chapter Development Officer (CDO) to manage the process of establishing new chapters. The position requires travel Tuesday-Thursday most weeks and candidates must be practicing Catholics who are passionate about their faith, exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills, and work well in a detail-oriented, professional environment.
• Call on Catholic business executives to introduce them to the organization, invite them to membership and manage the application process.
• Establish the organizational structure that a developing chapter requires to become a fully chartered Legatus chapter.
The qualified candidate will have a bachelor's degree, at least two years of sales experience - preferably in a service industry or in selling of memberships - as well as organizational development experience in fields such as general non-profit management, Christian (ideally Catholic) programming, parish or diocesan administration, ministerial outreach, alumni association management or donor relations.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a regional or national member-driven organization with a background in member recruitment, volunteer training, public speaking, board guidance and utilizing a robust CRM system.
• Knowledge of and loyalty to the teachings of the Catholic Church
• Servant leader mentality
• High degree of professionalism, resourcefulness and integrity
• Ability to adapt to a wide variety of situations
• Positive, optimistic and willing attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Client service mentality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Benefits and Incentives:
• Incentive plan for bonuses based on the growth within developing chapters
• Benefits plan includes a matching 401(k) and excellent medical, vision and dental coverage
Forward cover letter and resume to Laura Sacha at [email protected]