Catholic Book Publishing, which has served the Catholic community for 112 years, is seeking an experienced editor.
As an editor, you will join a dedicated team that is committed to the publication of timely and timeless Catholic resources that achieve the highest quality of content and production. Our extensive line includes Bibles; Missals; Prayer Books and Devotionals; Spirituality, Marian, and Saints Titles; Liturgical Books; Spanish Resources; Communion Gifts; and Children's Books.
• Solid knowledge of the Catholic Faith and familiarity with liturgy
• Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Well organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Capable of demonstrating resourcefulness in problem-solving
• Strong initiative
• Marketing capabilities
• Proven editorial work experience for a minimum of 7 years in the Catholic publishing sector
• Work in office (no remote or hybrid)
• Collaborative, cooperative spirit
• Dedicated, hardworking, adaptable
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus
• Trade and consumer show experience a plus
Qualified individuals for this full-time, salaried position should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Catholic Book Publishing Corp., Human Resources Department, 77 West End Rd., Totowa, NJ 07512.