Position Description: This position is responsible for the selling of Live events and presentations in addition to selling sponsorships and advertising for the Array of Hope Channel.
Job includes utilizing existing CRM Database in developing sales pitches, sending emails, making phone calls, and lead generating research. Developing relationships with current and new client while developing new business partners and maintaining existing client relationships.
This is a full-time position which can done remotely.
Directly Reports to Mario Costabile the Executive Director
• Directing and coordinating all sales activities
• Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
• Utilizing Salesforce CRM and Constant Contact
• Identify, research and onboard potential clients
• Negotiate contract terms with clients
• Build and maintain good and lasting relationships with clients.
• Create and maintain accurate records and sales reports
• Development of business partners and maintaining existing client relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Understanding of the Catholic Faith and its teachings is essential
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to collect and analyze data
• Ability to work independently and develop new opportunities and relationships
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
• Experience using CRM (salesforce) to manage the sales process
• Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
• Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
• Advanced time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Well-developed math and business skills
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• High level of understanding of the catholic markets such as Diocesan Evangelization efforts, Catholic evangelization organizations, and any other Catholic organization in the need of marketing to other Catholics.
• Excellent computer skills
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. Compensation will include a blend of Salary and Commissions. Job comes with a complete benefit package which includes, sick and personal days off, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a matched savings plan.