The Diocese of Trenton, Department of Development, has an immediate opening for a Development Associate for Data Operations. Working with the Associate Director of Development, this position is an integral part of the Department of Development as well as the entire diocesan team. The main objective of this position is to provide comprehensive data support to all aspects of development functions and fundraising activities with primary focus on data management, maintenance, integrations, reporting, analytics and gift entry, along with other projects as assigned. This position, depending on the applicant, may be a hybrid position.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Associate Degree is desired.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of non-profit development experience including primary experience in Database Management, Prospect and Donor Analysis.
• ParishSoft and RaisersEdge experience preferred, but not necessary. Must be willing to attend ongoing training.
• Technical proficiency with industry software such as Microsoft office suite products, PowerAutomate is a plus.
• Self-motivated and able to demonstrate individual initiative and offer recommendations; able to manage projects and move forward on several priorities simultaneously.
• Strong analytical skills; comfortable with technical challenges.
• Highly developed ability to work well under deadlines and initiate, supervise and complete projects with minimal guidance.
• Supports the mission, philosophy, objectives and policies of the Diocese of Trenton.
• Team player; multi-tasker; adaptable and flexible to change.
• Roman Catholic, in good standing, is preferred.
• Maintain and manage the 400,000+ constituents in the database, facilitating updates and changes on a regular schedule.
• Routine census database upload from ParishSOFT
• Recommend improvements, particularly regarding data maintenance and reporting
• Coordinate efficient processes with vendors, specifically with regard to print and lockbox services.
• Primary agent for prospect research and comprehensive donor profiles for updating and confirming information on major donors, board members and prospective members, current donors, and prospective donors utilizing Blackbaud Target Analytics.
o Create, develop, implement, coordinate and continuously improve prospect program and utilizing Raiser's Edge for managing this effort.
o Generate and analyze data regarding donors for donor recognition and new and/or new giving opportunities.
• Coordinate all website content for the Department of Development, and act a liaison to report Development happenings to Diocesan Social Media Coordinator for publication.
• Must be comfortable and effective translating between end users' needs and database output.
• Must be able to understand fundraising individual needs so as to accurately translate their requests into effective strategies, queries and reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
No telephone calls will be accepted. Please e-mail your salary requirements and resume, along with two professional and one personal reference letters to:
Director of Human Resources