Mary of Lourdes Catholic School seeks an elementary and middle school principal starting in the 2023-2024 school year. We are seeking a faithful Catholic missionary disciple who will help us build a culture of evangelization and discipleship within the Mary of Lourdes school community.
Mary of Lourdes School is a Christian community in which we support each other in our spiritual growth. Each person possesses the potential to contribute to the church, local and world communities. As we grow in faith and love, we are ready to give witness and respond to Christ's call. We respond to this call by educating the whole child (mind, body and soul) in an atmosphere in which each child feels accepted, safe and important. To achieve academic excellence, we provide creative and innovative learning experiences that address the variety of learning styles.
Responsibilities will include:
• Serve as the Catholic faith leader for school, leading mission, vision and formation.
• Supervision of the school personnel (staff, students and volunteers)
• Direct the school programs.
• Manage the day-to-day operations (academics and activities)
• Oversee curriculum development for the school.
• Provide input on school finances and budget.
• Manage the implementation of policies and procedures.
• Direct development efforts including enrollment growth, advancement, and fundraising.
• Report to the School Board.
• Practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church.
• Deep commitment to the importance and mission of the Catholic Schools.
• Master's degree in education or administration is required. (May be currently working towards within 2 years completion).
• Three (3) years administrative experience in Catholic schools preferred.
• Experience in overseeing and/or directing a preschool program preferred.
• Demonstrated success in teaching, administration and supervision with the ability to work collegially with faculty, parents and the parish community.
• Excellent organizational, communication, budgetary and management skills.
• Commitment to education of the whole child: mind, body and spirit.
• Completion of safe environment requirements, including background checks.
It is the mission of Mary of Lourdes School, to strive for excellence in education along with our commitment to nurture spiritual growth within the framework of the Gospel and the Tradition of the Catholic Church in every student.
Please submit the following documentation via email to [email protected] no later than March 24, 2023:
• Cover letter aligning skills, experiences, and values with the leadership needs of the school.
• Current resume with all appropriate dates.
• Statement of educational or leadership philosophy.
• List of five (5) references with all contact information
• Three (3) reference letters.