Holy Family Parish is a vibrant Catholic parish located a short drive from downtown Grand Rapids. We are looking to fill the position of Coordinator of Parish Life.
BROAD STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Coordinator of Parish Life is a leader who is responsible for cultivating and communicating within a vibrant Catholic parish and to the larger community beyond. Under the coordinator's leadership, the Department of Parish Life implements the mission, values, and goals of the parish's strategic plan. In particular, the coordinator is primarily responsible for implementing the RNCC (Reception, Navigation, Communication, Connection) Initiative consistently and with excellence throughout the parish's structure and programs. The coordinator leads and manages the parish's communications platforms and channels, as well as parishioner service and information systems.
• Develop, manage, and lead department programs, activities, plans, and budgets
• Oversee and manage parish communications and media including website, bulletin, newsletter, Constant Contact, Facebook, etc.
• Collaboratively create quarterly parish communications plans which incorporate all parish departments for a unified approach, lead implementation of the plan
• Oversee and manage parish social events, receptions, and informational activities
• Cultivate social programing and parish groups
• Oversee and manage parishioner services, especially facilitating navigation to ministries and registration (recording, record keeping, digital documentation) for parish programs, in collaboration with the Department of Administration and other staff leadership
• Implement the RNCC initiative throughout parish structures and programs
• Recruit volunteers as needed
• Attend staff meetings
• Other duties as assigned
For a full position description please visit our website at https://www.holyfamilycaledonia.org/
To apply: forward a resume and cover letter to
Deb Hazelbach, Director of Administration
9669 Kraft Ave. SE
Caledonia, MI 49316