* The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for clerical and
administrative support, and other tasks to ensure effective and
efficient operation of the organization.
* The employee will also perform other duties that are reasonably
related to their job, as assigned by the General Manager. This
position description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
* Oversee the planning of Mailings and Year End Appeal.
* Answer telephones.
* Assist in organizing meetings, office operations and procedures.
* Take inventory and order materials needed for the Shrine.
* Data entry using Donor Perfect Software
* Support to the Spiritual Moderator and General Manager as
* Assist the General Manager in overseeing employees.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum 3-5 years related progressive experience required.
* Strong background and work experience in administrative assistant
* Strong verbal and written communications skills; able to
communicate information clearly and in a timely fashion.
* Critical thinking abilities required; ability to define problems and
draw valid conclusions.
* Proven time management skills and ability to consistently meet
* Maintains a professional office environment and promotes a positive
image for the organization.
* Ability to maintain confidential and positive working relationships
with administrators, staff, volunteers, and the general public.
* Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle - travel may be
* Proven experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Completed or willing to complete Archdiocese of Detroit's Protecting God's Children course