Position Opening: Clinical Program Manager, The O'Connell House
The O'Connell House is a new safe home serving victims of sex trafficking who are young women who may be pregnant, and with or without a young child, in a fully renovated facility in the Lowell area. In addition to the Executive Director, it is staffed with four (4) Catholic Religious Sisters, caregivers who will be the loving, nurturing presence in the home. The program is seeking to hire an experienced, enthusiastic, and dynamic Clinical Program Manager. The Clinical Program Manager will collaborate and consult with partnership psychiatric and medical institutions, including the Lowell General Hospital /Tufts medicine health system, to plan and manage the delivery of superior residential, mental health and healthcare services to clients, to support their success in healing and recovering in order to thrive after treatment.
The Clinical Program Manager will be responsible for the supervision of the residents and staff, and planning and implementing the mental and physical health care program. In collaboration with the Executive Director, and health consultants and entities, the Clinical Program Manager will plan and implement a program that meets the highest standards of service, provides trauma-informed care, and complies with all pertinent state and federal regulations.
The ideal Clinical Program Manager candidate must have:
• Master's Level (or higher) degree and State and/or Board Licensed Clinician, Psychologist, Social Worker, LMHC, or APRN/RN.
• Three or more years of experience and extensive knowledge of trauma-informed practices and care for individuals with co-occurring disorders, trauma disorders, homelessness, and survivors of domestic violence and/or sex-trafficking.
• Experience in managing residential programs, including knowledge in human resources, financial, and facility management.
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, and excellent communications and decision-making skills.
• Knowledge of and a record of managing policy, processes and services to achieve excellent standards of care.
This position is available immediately. Starting salary is $75,000, and potentially higher depending on credentials and experience.
Please submit a CV and letter of interest to: