BASIC PURPOSE: In support of the mission of the University. The Assistant Director of Admissions Operations will provide day-to-day support of the admissions CRM (Technolutions Slate) for Enrollment Management at Assumption University, which includes Undergraduate and Graduate divisions.
ACCOUNTABILITIES: The Assistant Director of Admissions Operations works as part of a team responsible for the design, maintenance, and support of the admissions CRM (Technolutions Slate). The Assistant Director is expected to use technology streamline and improve processes for a superior student experience and will use their expertise to suggest changes to the software that support enrollment goals. The Assistant Director of Admissions Operations will be responsible for:
• Build and implement standard CRM functions including but not limited to: Forms, Communication Flows, Events, Queries/Reports, Records and Portals.
• Meet with admissions staff to determine and implement strategies to optimize the CRM to improve recruitment practices.
• Monitor data integrity of prospect and applicant records.
• Adjust CRM functions and workflows as new programs are added and changes are made to admissions procedures.
• Conduct testing of software updates and new implementations/upgrades on CRM.
• Troubleshoot end user CRM issues as they arise.
• Assist with ongoing training regarding CRM use to Admissions staff members and student staff.
• Understand all recruitment related activities and outreach, in order to schedule and assist in the planning of campaigns.
• Assist with design in building campaigns within the CRM to meet admissions staff needs. Manage activation, deactivation and effectiveness of campaigns.
• Oversee batch loads and imports of data into CRM; clean and format as necessary. Collaborate with staff to assure timely upload of leads.
• Additional duties as assigned by the Director of Enrollment Operations.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University required;
• One to three years of experience with a CRM and a Student Information System, preferably Technolutions Slate and Colleague;
• Must be willing to contribute actively to the mission of the University as well as show respect for the Catholic and Assumptionist identity of Assumption University;
• Effective as a team player as well as complete quality work independently;
• Ability to communicate well in written and verbal form with staff he/she works with and supports;
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to multitask and advance multiple, high-priority projects simultaneously;
• Experience in higher education supporting both Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions preferred;
• Vaccination and Boostered for COVID-19 required.
SCOPE: Interacts on a regular basis with administration, staff, faculty, students, and various individuals and organizations outside the University community.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands listed are typical of those an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. We may make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform those duties. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, hear, read, write, walk, sit, stand, stoop, kneel or bend; reach with hands and arms; use office equipment such as computer, telephone, calculator, and fax machine. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
MENTAL DEMANDS: The mental demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Examples of mental demands include reading (documents), detailed work, confidentiality, language, math, reasoning, oral communications, written communications, multiple concurrent tasks, interruptions, and performing calculations when necessary.
Assumption University is a comprehensive, Catholic liberal arts institution sponsored by the Augustinians of the Assumption. We awaken in students a sense of wonder, discovery, and purpose, forming graduates known for their intellectual seriousness, thoughtful citizenship, and devotion to the common good. Our curricular and co-curricular programs provide students with an education that shapes their souls, forms them intellectually, and prepares them for meaningful careers. We are a diverse community that welcomes different points of view and embraces all who share our mission. Enlivened by the Catholic affirmation of the harmony of faith and reason and by the pursuit of the truth in the company of friends, an Assumption education transforms the minds and hearts of students. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Assumption favors diversity, ecumenically welcomes all who share its goals, and strongly encourages applicants from underrepresented racial minorities to apply.
Apply on line only:www.assumption.edu/hr