The Accounting Department of the Grenon School of Business seeks to fill two tenure-track positions at the Assistant or Associate level in accounting.
• Doctorate required, specifically a Ph.D., DBA, or a graduate degree in law and taxation;
• Candidates should be committed to teaching excellence and demonstrate a track record of or the potential for scholarship and publication;
• The ideal candidate will have teaching experience in the undergraduate-level accounting discipline. Additional experience in teaching federal income tax or finance is welcome. Opportunities also exist to teach graduate classes, and for more experienced candidates, opportunities exist to serve in an administrative capacity;
• Assumption University's Grenon School of Business is a mission-driven, student-centric, collaborative environment. Assumption University is open to sponsoring permanent residence;
• Applicants must be willing to contribute actively to the mission of the University as well as show respect for the Catholic and Assumptionist identity of Assumption University;
• Must be vaccinated and boostered for COVID-19.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and three references' names and contact information. Finalists will also be asked to provide official transcripts of academic work from their highest degree-granting institution. Materials must be submitted online as MS Word documents or PDF files at the following website: www.assumption.edu/hr. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.