- Catholic Parish Coordinator (CPC) shall have a minimum of 3 years parish or diocesan experience.
- Catholic CPC should have experience in working within the parish or church structure in areas of administration and evangelization.
- Prior military experience preferred.
- CPC must be a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church.
- CPC shall be certified as a Religious Education (RE) Catechist with the Archdiocese of the Military Services, USA (AMS), and in cooperation with the Government Catholic Priest or Government Point of Contact (POC).
- Preferred: Shall have a certified extraordinary minister of Holy Communion from the Archdiocese for Military Services and can provide certificate.
- Current Safe Environment training is preferred as called for in the USCCB’s Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People, article 13‐3 and military instructions and regulations and can provide certificate.
- Catholic CPC shall be a U.S. citizen.
Submit a current resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Salary commensurate with experience.