Do you want to use your skills and talents to make a lasting difference in the world? At Trinity Missions, the fundraising arm of the Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity, a Catholic Congregation of missionary priests and Brothers, we are mission-driven, focused on serving poor communities through spiritual guidance and systemic change in the U.S. and Latin America. If you feel the same way, we encourage you to join us in making a difference!
Trinity Missions, located in Silver Spring, MD, is seeking a Data Manager Assistant to assist with all quality assurance of data entry by both internal employees and external caging vendors. Ensuring data is clean and accurate is a critical and important responsibility for this position. The Data Manager Assistant pulls weekly reports for a variety of initiatives, handles vendor inventory supplies, and manages production of acknowledgements letters, monthly solicitations, and other internal mailings. General assistance with 'ad hoc' reports is also occasionally required.
The Data Manager Assistant reports to the Database Manager and will have a fundamental understanding of fundraising processes and practices, database management and upkeep, as well as some reporting. The successful candidate will be a skilled communicator, have exemplary attention to detail, an innate curiosity and desire to learn, and will display a positive attitude and disposition. An ability to analyze and report on data trends, as well as demonstrable skill with database programs is highly preferred. Creativity and flexibility are also highly valued.
The role is a full-time position with a 40 hour per week expectation and some ability for remote work within the Trinity Missions guidelines. While the Data Manager Assistant is mostly required to work weekdays, occasional events may involve working additional time on evenings and weekends. The Data Manager Assistant is a salaried position with health benefits and a 403b contribution included. Salary is $36,000 to $40,000 annually.
If you desire to work in a position in which you can make a lasting change in the lives of others, then we encourage you to apply today!
Cover letters and resumes can be sent to Aimee Nichols at [email protected] No phone calls please.
- Must have strong organizational skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated, with a proven ability to work independently with clear instructions provided and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving ability and be able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Familiar with Catholic teachings and practices preferred but must at least be open to learning about the Catholic faith in order to represent the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google products.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish is a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree computer science or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years in IT-related field