Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School and Corporate Work Study Program is seeking an
Admissions Associate for immediate hire.
Come join a diverse and talented faculty and staff at Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School and Corporate Work Study Program!
Don Bosco Cristo Rey delivers an affordable, accessible, career-focused college preparatory education in the Catholic tradition to students with limited resources. Every student participates in the Corporate Work Study Program where he/she gains professional work experience and earns money to pay for a significant portion of their own education. In the tradition of the Salesians of Don Bosco, our pillars are faith, family, future, and fun. Our students are motivated and incredibly kind, making Don Bosco Cristo Rey a truly refreshing place to work.
Be a part of our movement. Make a real difference in your community. Join our team.
The role of the Admissions Associate will be to assist all prospective families and students with the admissions process into Don Bosco Cristo Rey.
• Office manager and main customer service representative for the Admissions office
• Provides clerical support for the Admissions Office including assisting and attending Admissions events
• Collection and processing of prospective student information
• Assist and follow-up with families throughout the admissions process, including data entry of applications and financial information
• Attend recruiting events at churches, middle schools, and youth organizations as needed
• Support and assist with the school's annual plan to recruit new students.
• Scheduling and organizing tours, shadow visits and other activities for prospective students and their parents.
• Collection and processing of new and current student registration
• Works in conjunction with the main office to answer the phones and covering of the front desk when the main office personnel is unavailable
• Other Duties as Assigned
• A high school diploma (Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred)
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office is required and the ability to learn other computer systems.
• Written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish required
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Sensitivity to working in a diverse multi-cultural environment
• Knowledge of the Catholic faith, beliefs and practices
• Understanding and commitment to the educational mission of the Archdiocese of Washington, the Salesians of Don Bosco, and the vision of the Cristo Rey Network
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to:
Ms. Lise Sanchez, Chief of Staff
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit www.dbcr.org for school information