CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF WICHITA
Program Coordinator for Totus Tuus
Office of Faith Formation
The Catholic Diocese of Wichita is seeking a dedicated individual to serve the Diocese as the full-time Program Coordinator for Totus Tuus in the Office of Faith Formation. Chief responsibilities include managing all operations of National Totus Tuus throughout the year, and both Parish Totus Tuus and Camp Totus Tuus programs during the summer. Other duties throughout the year include recruiting, hiring, and training staff, purchasing and organizing all necessary supplies, reviewing and updating curriculum, registering and scheduling parishes, maintaining social media accounts and web presence, and frequent communication with host parishes and parents. Additional duties include communication and promotion of Totus Tuus parish programs for dioceses throughout the country. This position will collaborate with the entire Office of Faith Formation team. This position requires a very intense summer schedule, along with some night and weekend work throughout the year.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Practicing Catholic in good standing and an active and faithful steward in one's parish
• Enthusiastic, engaging and energetic promoter for Totus Tuus
• Experience working effectively with pastors, parish coordinators and volunteers
• Experience and ability to work with and encourage youth ages kindergarten through college
• Experience working as a missionary for the Totus Tuus summer parish program and/or camp program. Minimum - experience coordinating hosting the Totus Tuus parish program
• Familiarity with the Totus Tuus curriculum, and ability to write and adapt curricula
• Proven administrative skills, experience in interpersonal relations, conflict resolution, collaborative management style, interviewing and hiring knowledge, and team formation
• Familiarity working with all cultures and social backgrounds
• Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and verbal communication
• Ability to travel frequently to recruit and train summer personnel
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor's degree is preferred, with emphasis in Theology or Catechesis also preferred but not necessary.
• Ability to begin work no later than May 31, 2023
Please submit a cover letter, resume with references and salary requirements to:
[email protected] Application deadline is noon on May 17, 2023 with interviews to be held later that week.
Wichita, KS 67202