We are currently seeking a Manager of Communications and Stewardship who can ensure parish-wide communications and messaging properly and consistently reflect our mission to be intentional disciples of Christ and as part of this, can encourage parishioners to be good stewards to the church. We are looking for someone who can spark interest and participation among not only existing parishioners but prospective parishioners as well. This position reports to the Director of Operations (DOO) and will work closely with the Pastor and the leadership team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Collaborate with the Pastor, Director of Operations, Director of Evangelization, and Director of Early Childhood Development to build annual communications plan and budget for the Parish.
•Assist in the implementation of messaging and publicizing of events for our parish to ensure a single Seton voice that will help to further enhance our parish ministries and events.
•Develop and manage content and graphics for print and digital communications.
•Plan, develop, measure, and pivot approach as needed to ensure the success of all parish communications and messaging strategies.
•Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
• Very strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and able to meet weekly deadlines
• Proficient with utilizing data and analytics to drive strategy
• Highly organized and driven
• Ability to manage multiple projects and details without supervision
• Drive to explore and apply new/improved communication methods
• Ability to work well by self and as part of a team
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and respectfully with a wide range of people of different ages, backgrounds, and workstyles
• Practicing Catholic who respects and upholds Catholic Church teaching
• Able to honor & maintain confidentiality
• Able to pass and maintain Diocesan child safety protocols
Preferred Software Experience:
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Adobe Suite
• Microsoft Publisher
• Constant Contact
• Social media apps