Most Precious Blood
Elementary School Principal PreK-8
Status: Exempt - Full-Time Reports to Pastor
Start Date: July 1, 2023
Most Precious Blood Catholic School in Fort Wayne, Indiana, seeks a full-time elementary school administrator and principal beginning in the 2023-2024 school year.
Leading with integrity, serving with trust, and learning with humility are all desired qualities for the Most Precious Blood staff. As the leader of our Catholic school community, the Principal of MPB should exemplify these tenets and seek to live the example of Jesus Christ as a teacher and servant.
MPB's Principal serves as the school's spiritual and educational leader and is responsible for exercising judgment in implementing a broad array of programs and functions. These responsibilities encompass spiritual development, curriculum, co-curricular activities, discipline, personnel practices, school facilities, marketing, financial stewardship, and community relations.
Applicants must have a deep-rooted Catholic identity, exceptional academic leadership in faculty and curriculum development, exhibit a passion for student achievement and academic excellence, superb communication skills, recruitment, and retention experience, and have a valid administrator's license in the State of Indiana.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
The most competitive candidates will offer most or all the following qualifications and qualities:
- A practicing Catholic with thorough knowledge of the Catholic Church's teachings.
- A visionary with energy and a commitment to creating a strong parish school rooted in our Catholic tradition.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with inspiration and clarity.
- Oversee the school's day-to-day operations, including all aspects of teaching and learning, curriculum, and assessment.
- Student Life: Ensure healthy, diverse, Christ-centered, engaging co-curricular programs & activities.
- Spiritual Formation: In partnership with the pastor, ensure the development and expression of faith in the community through its integration in both classrooms and co-curricular programs.
- Mission Alignment: In partnership with the parish, guide the school daily to live out its mission and vision.
- Community Engagement: Promote a culture of academic excellence and student support by serving as a visible presence and effective counsel to faculty and families.
- Professional Growth: Foster and encourage a culture of faculty growth and oversee the annual teacher goal-setting and evaluation process.
- General Leadership: Serve as an active, engaged, and collaborative member of the administrative team, run the daily operations of the school as needed, and perform other duties as assigned.
- All interested and qualified candidates can apply at diocesefwsb.org/careers
- Additionally, candidates must submit the following materials: a letter of interest, a resume, and professional references.
- Applications are being accepted through May 15, 2023; we reserve the right to conduct interviews before this date.
Fort Wayne, IN 46818