Verso Ministries is bringing a new vision of pilgrimage and global travel to Catholics everywhere. One that integrates the rich experience of faith, history, and culture into a holistic journey. Verso offers a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for employee growth and development.
Verso is currently seeking a part-time Pilgrim Support Assistant to lead pilgrim relationship management and customer service. Candidate must be available for 20-25 hours per week between the hours of 9am-5pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Your role at Verso Ministries:
- Support customer service functions, enhancing pilgrim relationships and experience
- Serve as key contact and the "face of Verso" to individual pilgrims
- Address pilgrim questions and issues in a prompt and courteous manner
- Coordinate, draft, and distribute pilgrim communications
- Manage and process pilgrim registrations, payments, invoices, and refunds
- Maintain accurate records within booking and CRM systems
You should have:
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Offer exceptional customer service with confidence and competence
- An ability to learn new skills, to be flexible. respond to ever-changing demands, and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Adobe suite, Quickbooks online, and/or a CRM
What we offer you:
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience
- Paid time off (PTO) policy
Work Location: Notre Dame, Indiana
Email Brooke Kostielney at [email protected] with cover letter and a current resume.