St. Vincent de Paul School in Fort Wayne is looking for a part time technology coach. The technology coach, a licensed teacher position, will be responsible for integrating the mission of St. Vincent's and the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend in all planning, teaching, grading, and in all school duties for the betterment of our students.
- Understands, believes in, and communicates joyfully about the St. Vincent's mission in all endeavors.
- Reports to Director of Technology and School Administration to implement vision and
goals for technology and academic growth
- Provides technology integration support for individual teachers, grade level teams, and
- Provides classroom instructional support for teachers through co teaching, modeling,
providing feedback, co-planning, and developing resources.
- Builds awareness and generate enthusiasm for technology resources.
- Utilizes and models technology integration strategies to support differentiation.
- Provide differentiated professional growth opportunities for staff; builds trusting, one-to-
one relationships with staff.
- Assists in assessing and tracking technology skill levels of students and teachers and then
use the data to develop a professional development plan for staff.
- Is visible and available within the building.
- Stays abreast of current technology trends, teaching strategies, and educational best
- Assesses and provide input for technology resource purchases based on teacher input.
- Is available, based on part time hours, to participate as needed in faculty meetings, school
committees, in-service learning opportunities, Back to School Nights, Open Houses,
Parent/Teacher conference days, and other events as requested by the administration.
- Bachelor degree in education or appropriate field
- Current IDOE certification
- Successful experience in student teaching or classroom teaching
- Positive references and recommendations
- Supportive of authentic witness to our Roman Catholic Faith
- Strong understanding of technology integration and quality instruction
- Ability to differentiate professional development for teachers based on skill levels
- Experience with providing professional development for adult learners
- Strong leadership and communication skills
-Understands the use of technology as a source for interventions; ability to problem solve
- Experience with Mac computers and SmartBoards
- Confident in classroom management
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and patient
Interested Candidates should apply at diocesefwsb.org/careers