Position Summary: The Marketing Director is responsible for leading cross-channel Marketing and Communication Programs across the TMS organization.
Logistics: Position will be located on-site at the TMS Headquarters in downtown Chicago.
• Lead/Manage the TMS Marketing team and associated partner network.
• Custodian of the TMS Brand and associated TMS sub-Brands.
• Develop annual plan for marketing campaigns and promotions.
• Establish annual marketing communication budget.
• Manage TMS communications and brand management strategies.
• Ideate lead generation/name acquisition strategies and implement engagement tactics.
• Drive new cross-channel "Campaign" initiatives across various marketing mediums and channels.
• Responsible for development and oversight of direct mail and email campaigns.
• Leader of the TMS Digital product - website and social media properties.
• Responsible for planning and execution of TMS events.
• Develop and coordinate TMS Public Relations strategy. Manage external PR partner.
• Determine the most efficient use of marketing investment considering donor response analytics and ROI.
• Solid understanding of the mission, legal work and TMS audience across practice areas.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Supportive of TMS positions on Life, Family, Freedom and Election Integrity.
• Active faith life in accord with Catholic-Christian teachings.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field. Master's Degree preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in the marketing/communications industry, multi-media environment preferred.
• Solid interpersonal, communication, business writing and presentation skills.
• Proven effective leadership experience.
• Strong planning, organizational and critical thinking skills.
• Demonstrated ability to set and achieve objectives and goals, as well as meet deadlines.
• Knowledge or involvement in Pro-Life organizations a plus.
• High level of personal energy and enthusiasm.
• DonorPerfect experience a plus.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
Chicago, IL 60606