Position Summary: The Processing Manager will be responsible for management of the TMS Processing Team and external partners, providing oversight of donation deposits, donor record updates, acknowledgement process, and database management.
Logistics: Position will be located on-site at the TMS headquarters in downtown Chicago.
• Manage internal Processing Team in charge of donation deposits and data entry.
• Manage external partners who source donations from online platforms and direct mail.
• Provide supervision of all revenue and data capture for quality control.
• Manage donation deposits via online gifts and paper check deposits to ensure donations are efficiently and accurately processed.
• Oversee receipt of donor data and accurate entry into donor records from external partners (Anedot, HSP, etc.) and monitor its timely input into the database, including the importing and exporting of data using Excel spreadsheets. Ensure best data-transfer practices and troubleshoot issues.
• Oversee the acknowledgment process with the timely preparation of thank you letters, tax acknowledgements, and work with Development team to ensure proper stewardship is provided to donor.
• Create and enforce effective database (DonorPerfect) management protocols by managing the use of inhouse database users; granting access and setting permissions; provide training to Development staff regarding database operations, procedures, and policies; support the Processing Team in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards; assist with reports and data extraction, as needed; remain up to date on new technologies and upgrades; troubleshoot data-related problems and oversee any modifications.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Detail-oriented and deadline-driven. Ability to multi-task and remain organized.
• Solid understanding and support for the TMS mission and legal work across practice areas - Life, Family, Freedom and Election Integrity.
• Active faith life in accord with Catholic/Christian teachings.
• 2+ years of experience as an admin-level user of a donor database system (Experience using DonorPerfect is a plus).
• A high degree of proficiency using spreadsheet software.
• Proven competency at tracking multiple overlapping projects simultaneously.
• Strong planning, organizational and critical thinking skills.
• Demonstrated ability to set and achieve objectives and goals, as well as meet deadlines.
• Exceptional ability to work independently or collaboratively with a team.
Chicago, IL 60606