We are seeking a full-time, on-site, paid intern during the Summer of 2023 to work collaboratively within the Creative Department on the marketing team.
5 Stones is pleased to offer a formative and exciting internship to developing marketers doing fulfilling work in a vibrant Catholic community of passionate and engaging colleagues. Be a part of our small, close-knit team in Sycamore, Illinois that is dedicated to putting our gifts and talents at the service of the Church.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to grow as a marketer while supporting Catholic apostolates with effective, compelling marketing initiatives across a wide array of channels and brands.
We believe that what you do matters less than how you do it. Yes, we take great pride in supporting our clients as they do incredible work to build the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. It's such a blessing to be a small part of their mission.
And yet, the true heart of our apostolate is the community of our employees and their families. Our unique culture is built upon our mutual love of Jesus Christ and our shared life which integrates work, family life, friendship, and ministry. For this reason, the fruit of our efforts are not just the results that we drive for our clients, but the Christian community of love and encouragement that surrounds our team.
If you're looking for a new opportunity to fuse your Catholic faith with your career while joyfully sharing life with colleagues who really care about you... then read on.
• Work collaboratively with clients, account managers, project managers, designers, digital marketers, copywriters, and developers to create content for digital and print experiences that aim to find, convince, convert, and engage our clients' audiences.
• Deliver consistent results across a large spectrum of project types, including but not limited to:
Email campaigns and automated series
Lead generation and nurturing
Direct mail pieces
• Edit and proofread campaigns and copy with precision and consistency.
• Compile and analyze data from various sources to report on and improve the results driven by marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Assist other members of the marketing team in configuring and maintaining eCommerce websites, including content management, product pages, app installations, marketing tool optimizations, etc.
• Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Two or more years of academic coursework or work experience
• Experience in digital marketing, email, or social media software and platforms (by means of relevant coursework, volunteer or professional work in the industry, etc.)
• Ability to learn quickly, be highly organized, multitask, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• An openness to give and receive constructive feedback from team members.
We believe that the culture and community of 5 Stones are critically important to our mission of serving clients and helping our employees thrive in every aspect of their lives. For this reason, this position is on-site in Sycamore, Illinois (60 miles west of Chicago). Candidates must be willing to relocate for the summer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] Visit our website (WeAre5Stones.com) to learn more about our organization.