We are seeking a full-time, on-site, paid intern during the Summer of 2023 to work collaboratively within the Creative Department on the design team.
5 Stones is pleased to offer a formative and exciting internship to graphic design students doing fulfilling work in a vibrant Catholic community of passionate and engaging colleagues. Be a part of our small, close-knit team in Sycamore, Illinois that is dedicated to putting our gifts and talents at the service of the Church.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to grow as a designer while supporting Catholic apostolates with effective, compelling design work.
We believe that what you do matters less than how you do it. Yes, we take great pride in supporting our clients as they do incredible work to build the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. It's such a blessing to be a small part of their mission.
And yet, the true heart of our apostolate is the community of our employees and their families. Our unique culture is built upon our mutual love of Jesus Christ and our shared life which integrates work, family life, friendship, and ministry. For this reason, the fruit of our efforts are not just the results that we drive for our clients, but the Christian community of love and encouragement that surrounds our team.
If you're looking for a new opportunity to fuse your Catholic faith with your career while joyfully sharing life with colleagues who really care about you... then read on.
• Work collaboratively with account managers, project managers, marketers, copywriters, developers, and fellow designers to create functional digital and print experiences that convince and convert
• Deliver consistent design work across a large spectrum of project types, including but not limited to the following:
direct mailing pieces
social media assets
• Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Two or more years of academic coursework or work experience
• Experience in working with the Adobe Creative Suite, namely Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Ability to learn quickly, be highly organized, multitask, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• An openness to give and receive constructive feedback from team members
We believe that the culture and community of 5 Stones are critically important to our mission of serving clients and helping our employees thrive in every aspect of their lives. For this reason, this position is on-site in Sycamore, Illinois (60 miles west of Chicago). Candidates must be willing to relocate.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to [email protected] Visit our website (WeAre5Stones.com) to learn more about our organization.