Associate Director for Operations and Communications
The Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity Vocations Office
The Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity seek an innovative, energetic, and collaborative leadership with strong communication and organizational skills to join a dynamic Catholic congregation poised for growth.
Working in close collaboration with the Director of Vocations, the Associate Director for Operations and Communications will lead vocation programs, events, and marketing and communications efforts, and play an active role in all phases of vocation promotions efforts in the United States.
The successful candidate will bring proven leadership and communications skills and have a strong familiarity with, and a respect for, the Catholic faith. Based in or near Chicago, Illinois, the Associate Director for Operations and Communications will enjoy a flexible work schedule with periodic regional, national, and international travel. Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software is essential, and fluency in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
The Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity is a Catholic religious order of men founded in the early 1900s by an American Vincentian priest, Father Thomas Judge, C.M. Promoting the belief that every Catholic is called to be an apostle, Fr. Judge encouraged the laity to preserve the Catholic faith, while serving the poorest and most vulnerable members of the Body of Christ. The Congregation of priests and Brothers is now in 43 missions located in the United States, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, and Haiti.
More specific duties/requirement include the following:
• Assist the Vocation Director and Regional Promotors develop and implement a Vocations Strategic Plan while working in close coordination with the Congregation's General Custodian and Communications Office
• Assist Regional directors and vocation promotors in the US and Puerto Rico execute recruitment strategies and evaluate the progress of programs
• Lead US vocation Marketing, Communication and Social Media efforts, and maintains the Vocations website
• Ensures ongoing communication with vocation prospects and track the progress of their discernment
• Maintains database, prepares the annual budget, and tracks expenses for the US vocation promotion program
• Maintains regular contact with local college/University admissions teams and keep vocation directors informed about admissions requirements and deadlines
• Conducts special events for vocation promotions
The Associate Director for Operations and Communications is a fulltime position and reports to the Director of Vocations. Salary range is $70,000 - $80,000 depending on experience.
If you have the dedication, experience, and passion we seek, please send your cover letter, and resume to at [email protected], or mail to:
Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity
9001 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, Maryland 20903
The Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer