Legatus, a membership organization for Catholic CEOs, is conducting a nationwide search for a Great Lakes Regional Vice President (RVP) who will oversee Legatus chapters in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin. The qualified candidate must be located in the greater Detroit or Chicago areas or willing to relocate there. The Great Lakes RVP is responsible for the membership and financial health of the region and its chapters.
The Great Lakes RVP reports directly to the President, supporting existing chapters by fostering the employment of best practices within the framework of Legatus' national and chapter bylaws. The RVP acts as a conduit between chapters and the national organization, providing specific services such as:
• Membership development (recruiting, closing, orientating)
• Chapter and chapter officer development (attend meetings, contribute to agendas, provide officer orientations, participate in conferences/calls and caucuses)
• Assist in event development (speakers, venues, Confession, Rosary, Mass)
• Directly support all chapter presidents and work collegially with chapter officers and Legatus National
• Supervise chapter administrators
• Serve as the chief Legatus liaison with local dioceses, chapter chaplains, and regional chapters
• Mentor and collaborate with senior chapter leadership to achieve chapter and organizational goals
• Support the national president and parent organization as requested (Summits, conferences, media, etc.)
Qualifications include a willingness to approach the role and tasks with a commitment to the mission and values of Legatus and the teachings of the Catholic Church as well as a high degree of relational maturity and professionalism for interaction with clergy and Catholic executives at the highest level. A bachelor's degree and minimum of five years of professional experience is required. Administrative and/or sales leadership experience is preferred as well as the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. The successful candidate must be resourceful, flexible, hungry for results, and a forthright team player.
Frequent travel within the region and working from home is required.
Salary is commensurate with background and experience. Additionally, the RVP is eligible for bonuses following growth in the region. Excellent fringe benefits plan includes a matching 401(k) plus medical, dental, and vision.
Send cover letter and resume to Kirsten Raab, Executive Assistant at [email protected]