The business operations director will play a key role in ensuring that the school's internal operations run efficiently and effectively. The director will work closely with our Board of Directors and Head of School Operations, as well as our advancement staff, Athletic Director,
Bursar/HR staffer, and Educational Services Manager. They will serve as an ex-officio member of the Board.
Roles of the Business Operations Director:
Manager of School Finances
The Business Operations Director serves as an administrator and partner to the board and school leadership team on business and administrative matters that affect the school. The director is a key role that will help drive positive financial performance. Sound financial management of the school's financial resources is a critical component of this position. The director will oversee and work closely with the bursar.
Manager of School Facilities and Physical Resources
The Business Operations Director ensures school grounds, facilities, and property are maintained in good working order and provide a safe, attractive, and inviting environment for employees, students, families, and visitors.
Manager of Human Resources
The Business Operations Director oversees the management of Human Resources and serve as the custodian of personnel records. They will work closely with our Bursar/HR staffer in ensuring we are fully compliant with the rightful laws and authorities.
Manager of Technology and Information Systems
The Business Operations Director will oversee Educational Services and our technology systems in the school including classroom technology and our student information system.
1. The candidate must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church.
2. Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (especially Outlook, Excel, and Word).
3. Proficiency in or ability to learn other software such as SmartSheet, TuioPay, TADS, Rediker, Xero, WayWeDo (SOP software), and other platforms.
4. This position requires strong organizational, time management, and communications (verbal and written) skills.
5. A positive, humble, and collegial temperament.
To apply, and to view the full job description, including an enumeration of key responsibilities, please visit our careers page at: http://www.chestertonacademyoftheholyfamily.com/careers