Are you ready to commit to sidewalk counseling? Interns will assist in the execution of the Coalition Life mission of "Ending Abortion Peacefully and Prayerfully". We do this through constant vigil, sidewalk counseling at the local abortion facility, and collaborating with volunteers, churches, and donors to send a message to the community that abortion is unthinkable. After your summer internship, you are eligible for a full time associate position.
Can you help us respond to the most important issue of our age? We are hiring full and part time in three cities- St. Louis MO, Fairview Heights IL, and our most urgent need now is in Flossmoor IL. Here is what we need:
• 15-40 hours weekly
• Pray daily for Coalition For Life and the ending of abortion.
• Required to work ideally three sidewalk shifts a week.
• Maintaining equipment and signs at sidewalk counseling/prayer vigil location
• Maintain turnaround statistics, stories, and video footage
• Answer incoming calls
• Cleaning office
• Emailing/calling volunteers
• Organizing volunteers for events and campaigns
• Thanking/reassuring volunteers and donors
• Assisting with banquet and other fundraiser execution
• Assist in copying, printing, and mailing related tasks
**This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position.