Do you feel a call to help protect the most innocent and vulnerable in our society? Are you ready to respond to the call that has been placed upon your heart and formalize your stance against abortion in the community? Do you agree that abortion hurts not just babies but their mothers as well? Have you been considering making a move to a ministry that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve? Are you ready to work with a team of others who share these same concerns and goals and want to contribute in a meaningful way to help rebuild a culture of life? If this is you, please send your resume and cover letter with a brief pro-life statement to hiring manager at [email protected]
Summary of Job:
The ideal candidate receives and returns calls and checks general email box for clients who are seeking information about The Women's Center services as necessary.
The ideal candidate provides necessary admin support to counseling office counselors and clientele.
The goal is to convert the call to an appointment, so the caller is scheduled to come into the facility and meet with a crisis counselor.
The ideal candidate must always adhere to policies of TWC and conduct themselves with decorum and in line with the mission of TWC.
- Prepared to meet the demands of a full-time position (32-40 hours a week)
- Warm, compassionate and loving attitude
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exercise the utmost discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Team player
- High school diploma or GED
- Comfortable with computers and typing/talking on phone
- Polish and/or Spanish speaking preferred but not required
Detailed Core Responsibilities:
1. To receive and return calls from persons who are seeking out information on TWC services with the primary goal to convert the call to an appointment. The ideal candidate must be pleasant, knowledgeable and professional in these duties. Dresses in a professional manner, following guidelines for business casual attire, at minimum.
2. Assists Medical Director/Ultrasound Technicians as witness whenever needed.
3. Supervises integrity of client database, by meticulously entering data in a timely manner as well as addressing data errors as needed with staff and elevating larger issues to OD as required. Also, provides other necessary oversite of client database as assigned.
4. Make recommendations for improvements in call conversion processes and procedures.
5. Maintain confidentiality of client information and accuracy of client records that CCS comes in contact with.
6. Seeks out assistance as needed from CA OD or other counseling staff.
7. Returns all appropriate calls in a timely and professional manner.
8. Reports directly to OD and works closely with counseling staff to insure proper flow of client information from CCS to counseling staff. This includes greeting clients when possible and needed, appointments begin made, intake sheets completed as necessary to take appointment.
9. Keeps abreast of relevant information and current knowledge regarding abortion and abortion alternatives, birth control and sterilization and furthers TWC's mission in these areas as appropriate to role in organization.
10. Participates in scheduled staff meetings, and TWC sponsored events as needed throughout the year. Engages in ongoing in-service training and off-site seminars to strengthen job skills and to stay in touch with current information in abortion field.
11. Participates in agency public relations efforts as needed. Some events occur on weekends throughout the year.
12. Will also be expected to fulfill administrative needs as assigned.
13. Assists Client Advocate with performing pregnancy test when possible as needed.
14. Completes other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental and Life
- Generous Maternity Leave
- Lunch time paid for
- On-site chapel with mass and adoration