St. Francis High School
St. Francis High School is a Catholic, coeducational, college preparatory learning community that promotes spiritual, academic, physical, and social development in the daily presence of Jesus Christ. The school enrolls approximately 700 students in grades 9 to 12 and is distinguished by its exceptional academics, distinctive community spirit, and unique opportunities. The school is perfectly positioned to enter its next phase of growth and development for future classes of faith-filled, lifelong learners.
The President is the Chief Executive Officer of St. Francis High School, responsible for managing the business affairs of the school. As a spiritual leader within the school, the President oversees the school's mission of promoting the spiritual, academic, physical, and social development of its students in a Catholic environment, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, under the patronage of St. Francis of Assisi.
1. Serves as a spiritual leader and spokesperson for the school, while promoting the school's mission and identity as a Catholic school in alignment with the Magisterium of the Catholic Church;
2. Cultivates current and potential donors and solicits financial gifts for the school. Oversees development and fundraising activities, such as the annual appeal, auction, and restricted giving. Capable of leading a multi-phase capital campaign;
3. As an ex officio, non-voting director on the Board, maintains effective communication with the Board and its committees through reports, action plans, and presentations;
4. Provides leadership to the following direct reports: Principal, Director of Finance and Operations, Director of Admissions, Director of Strategic Communications, Vice President for Advancement, and Vice President of Mission and Chaplain.
• Regularly practices and models a strong Catholic faith life in alignment with teachings of the Catholic Church while welcoming families and students of all faiths;
• Has an understanding of and has successfully used effective advancement programs, including all aspects of fundraising and broader community involvement. Is comfortable asking for financial support and has a commitment to developing a culture of philanthropy;
• Possesses exceptional leadership qualities and creativity to set a bold and exciting vision for the school's future;
• Bachelor's degree. Master's degree preferred, but not required;
• Knowledge of secondary education is helpful, but exceptional leadership qualities, fundraising skills, and passion for mission are more important attributes.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package including relocation. To learn more about St. Francis High School, please go to our website at https://sfhscollegeprep.org where you will also find a complete job description.
If you are interested in confidentially being considered for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by September 6, 2022.