As a member of the Waterleaf medical team, the Nurse provides in-person and telehealth services with professionalism, excellence, and care according to Waterleaf policies and procedures and abiding by the FOCUS Method. The Nurse provides critical and accurate information to women facing the possibility of an unplanned pregnancy by explaining medical procedures and answering patient questions. The Nurse empowers each patient with critical life-sustaining information.
• Complete all initial and ongoing Waterleaf Operations and Nurse Training.
• Communicate and collaborate with Medical Team to assure patients are served in a timely manner with the highest levels of professionalism according to the FOCUS Method.
• Follow all Pregnancy/STD testing and STD treatment procedures.
• Follow all procedures related to the use, care, and sanitization of equipment and rooms and the collection/preparation/disposal of test specimens.
• Follow Nurse Script with every patient and abstain from expressing personal beliefs directly to patients.
• Accurate and timely chart appointment tests, results, and notes.
• Complete medical follow-ups as assigned.
• Communicate with the Nurse Manager or designated Manager when unforeseen situations occur.
• Willing to uphold and honor Waterleaf's mission and values in a personal and professional manner. Mission statement: Waterleaf to be the chosen destination for women facing an unplanned pregnancy, transforming their fear into confidence, by addressing their physical, spiritual, and emotional needs, and equipping them to make healthy life-affirming decisions.
• Agree to adhere to Waterleaf Team Agreements.
• Actively participate in daily prayer.
• Maintain confidential information in accordance with HIPAA Policy Rules.
• Commit to a culture of continuous improvement.
• Attend all Medical Team Meetings.
• Maintain a current RN license.
• Committed, mature Christian who adheres to the teachings of the Catholic Church
• Strong nursing skills.
• Ability to relate to and engage with a widely diverse patient base.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Proficient in MS Office Suites, medical charting systems, and telehealth platforms.
• Works well under pressure and in sensitive situations.
• Ability to work collaboratively.
• Spanish speaking a plus.
• Nurse Manager or Assistant Nurse Manager
• This position potentially offers split shifts and does require some evening shifts.
• As per Offer Letter