Are you looking for a career that fuses your Catholic faith with your professional life? Would you like to be surrounded by colleagues (and friends) who push you to pursue greatness in your career and beyond? Would you love to be able to take a break from your workday in a chapel where Our Lord is truly present in the Most Holy Eucharist? Are you thinking that a place like this probably cannot exist? Think again.
5 Stones offers a career doing fulfilling work in a vibrant Catholic community of passionate and engaging colleagues. Be a part of our growing, close-knit team in Sycamore, Illinois that is dedicated to putting our gifts and talents at the service of the Church by supporting Catholic organizations with creative, technology, distribution, and customer support services. Visit WeAre5Stones.com/about to read the rest of our story.
This is a full-time position in our Customer Service Department.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for providing warm and competent support to the customers of 5 Stones clients or internal brands. This team member will interact directly with customers via phone, email, and live chat to place orders and respond to questions and concerns.
The CSR will fuse their expertise on our clients' products/services with excellent communication and listening skills to provide exceptional support. Their clear and empathetic communication will directly reflect the Catholic mission of the organization they are presenting.
• Answer incoming calls and emails regarding questions about product or service information, billing or shipping issues, technical support, and general inquiries or concerns.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
• Enter orders on behalf of customers.
• Update customer information and provide notes about the customer interaction on customer records.
• Offer relevant and related products as possible add-ons to customer orders.
• Assist with data entry projects.
• Work with the Fulfillment and/or Accounting departments (when needed) to solve order/shipping issues.
• Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
• Assist customers with troubleshooting for technical issues
• Answer product questions with clarity and detail
• Self-motivated with exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to efficiently answer a high quantity of phone calls and emails.
• Excellent, proactive communication style, in both written and oral forms.
• Confidence, patience, politeness, tact, and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations.
• Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps for Business.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills to a variety of situations.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salaries
• A one-of-a-kind work environment built by a close-knit team of men and women who share your passion and vision
• "On the clock" prayer and Mass times in our on-site Chapel where our Lord is present in the Holy Eucharist
• Premium healthcare and dental coverage
• Paid time off for Holy Days of Obligation and other feasts such as Holy Thursday and Good Friday
• A generous 401(K) plan with employer matching
• Flex-spending account (tax-free funds to put towards out-of-pocket medical expenses)
We believe that the culture and community of 5 Stones are critically important to our mission of serving clients and helping our employees thrive in every aspect of their lives. For this reason, this position is on-site in Sycamore, Illinois (60 miles west of Chicago). Ideal candidates must be willing to relocate.
If you think you'd be a good fit, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]