Assists the President of Life Teen administratively, including annual and ongoing organizational strategy and planning as well as the management of the Life Teen Board of Directors.
Essential Ministry Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist the President in calendar management by scheduling and planning meetings and all travel logistics.
- Coordinate organizational strategy and planning processes by working with Team Leaders and assisting the President in the process of reviewing, editing, and finalizing documents. - Assist in the planning of Life Teen Team Leader Meetings and Staff Retreat
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate logistics required for meetings, including preparation of meeting materials and travel and accommodations.
- Work with the Board Chair to maintain Bylaws and prepare the annual slate of nominees.
- Assist in onboarding new Board Members.
- Attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes for distribution.
- Communicate regularly with current and former Life Teen Board Members.
- Participate in weekly staff holy hour, office Masses, and staff retreat.
- Complete other tasks including helping prepare presentations and projects as needed.
Success Factors and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an administrative or executive support role, preferably within a non-profit organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office productivity tools, as well as experience with project management software and CRM systems.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- A proactive and resourceful approach to problem-solving, with the ability to anticipate needs and take initiative.
- Familiarity with non-profit governance and operations, as well as a genuine interest in and understanding of the organization's mission and goals.
- Team player with a positive attitude, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in coordinating and managing events, meetings, and travel logistics.
- Familiarity with budgeting and financial reporting processes, and the ability to assist in the preparation of budgets and financial documents as needed.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with external stakeholders, including board members, donors, and community partners.
Atlanta, GA 30328