The full time Regional Development Assistant must have a solid understanding of and appreciation for the Catholic Faith. With this foundation, the overall purpose of this role is the administrative and organizational support of a dynamic, energetic and Christ-centered development team of development professionals led by the Regional Development Director (SE Region) of the Legion of Christ.
• Research of existing and potential benefactors
• Maintain the donation forecast based on the information received from the cultivators
• Setup needed appointments, properly classifying "Prospects," assist with managing and maintaining the Donor Pipeline
• Work with the communications and marketing team to design collateral materials.
• Support the development officers with administrative support
• Fulfill the duties of secretary for the fundraising committees
• Attend certain fundraising meetings both regionally and nationally
• Plan and organize projects to reach out to supporters by mail or electronic means.
• Diligently maintain accurate donor records in customer relationship management (CRM) system, "Salesforce," including contact management and personal information.
• Manage the tally of RSVPs for events, assist with planning and organizing of development events including annual Gala Events, Business Retreats, Local Fundraising Campaigns, etc.
• Assist with follow up and reminders of appointments and events including Birthday, Christmas, and Anniversary cards, thank you notes, Mass Cards, etc.
• Work closely, actively, and collaboratively with the Atlanta Development Director, and Development and Regnum Christi Atlanta team
• Use multiple software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, relational databases, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data, reports and communications, Ex: development reports
• Actively contribute to achieving greater effectiveness in administration and implementation of best practices
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3-5 years of related experience and/or training required.
• Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to provide high quality work product
• Demonstrated skill in working volunteers and coordinating their effort and energy towards the attainment of strategic initiatives.
• Demonstrated skill in working as part of teams
• Works well under stress; able to juggle multiple priorities in a constructive way
• A basic understanding of planned giving
• Strong capability to present information and respond to questions effectively.
• Strong follow-up skills required
• Proficiency with technology is required, specially navigating the web, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Detail oriented, exceptional office and contact organizing and management talents
• Understanding or ability and willingness to learn Salesforce CRM software
• Complete respect for the Roman Catholic Church, Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi.
• Position is based in Roswell, Georgia
• Compensation: DOE
• Benefits: Generous paid time-off: holidays, vacation, personal and sick time; full employee and family healthcare coverage; excellent 401(k) retirement savings plan.
• Work Environment: In Roswell, GA collaborating with great people in achieving the Catholic Church's modern evangelizing mission!
• Position type: Full time by the hour, position is a hybrid of office and remote work.
• Interested qualified individuals should apply at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/5df70240-e846-453d-b87a-fc476b0bfad7/The-Legion-of-Christ-Incorporated
• Application must include Cover Letter and Resume.