This position will oversee registration and related functions for all Life Teen Events & Life Teen Steubenville Conferences. It will entail building online registration pages and managing all aspects of registration including payments, paperwork, and housing assignments. An essential part of this role will be delivering excellent customer service by responding to event inquiries and assisting group leaders and participants throughout the registration process.
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Essential Job Functions:
• Create registration pages for all Life Teen Events & Steubenville Conferences using our online software Cvent.
• Maintain accurate registration records, overseeing all stages of group and individual registration processes.
• Answer high volume of phone calls & emails in a customer service and mission-oriented fashion. Set a goal of returning all guest inquiries within a one business day time period.
• Build and foster existing relationships with group leaders.
• Take credit card payments & event registrations over the phone.
• Work with the finance team to ensure all payment records are accurate and up-to-date, especially
prior to an event start date. Process event refunds when necessary.
• Update databases post-event and follow up on any on-site registration situations after the event
• Provide post-event data for financial reconciliation and marketing.
• Provide weekly registration reports.
• Ensure all paperwork, guest information, and registration fees are accurate and collected prior to
deadlines. Initiate calls as needed to meet expectations and deadlines.
• Create & send email confirmations and reminders to participants.
• Develop housing assignments and provide other important information for conference-related
needs such as meals and seating.
• Provide registration information including registration lists, name tags, & other pertinent items in a
timely manner for smooth on-site event check-in.
• Assist with other event-related tasks as needed.
• Proficiency in or ability to quickly learn Cvent and/or any other registration software that Life Teen uses in the future.
• Strong interpersonal skills (both written & oral) and ability to communicate clearly to provide exceptional customer service via phone & email.
• Ability to consistently and respectfully follow up on collection of payment & paperwork and manage data efficiently.
• Self-motivated with ability to take initiative, problem solve, and multi-task.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
To Apply: Email cover letter & resume to Sarah Houde, Director of Events, [email protected]