Mary Our Queen Catholic Church in Peachtree Corners has an immediate opening for a full time Business Manager. This position is responsible for the administration of the parish in areas of finance, facilities and human resources. Major responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare, review and monitor the parish's annual budget working with the pastor, finance committee and bookkeeper.
• Serve as liaison from the parish to the Archdiocesan Business, Finance, Accounting, Personnel, and Insurance offices.
• Oversee the parish's financial records with assistance from Bookkeeper.
• Monitor monthly income and expenditures, authorizing payment of all bills and payroll. Approve monthly financial reports for the Pastor and Finance Council.
• Work with facility maintenance to ensure the management of all parish facilities and grounds.
• Adhere to budget and authorizes repairs and routine maintenance in collaboration with Pastor and Treasurer.
• Establish and ensure facility safety and security communicating polices to staff, parishioners and visitors.
• Maintain office equipment and technology.
• Oversee agreements and relationships with independent contractors.
• Collaborate with the Pastor and other staff for comprehensive planning, implementation and evaluation of the parish goals and objectives.
• Oversee the administrative staff of the Parish Office for scheduling, financial, liturgical, and communications activities for the parish as well as interaction with parishioners.
• Manage the human resources needs for the parish and assures compliance with the Archdiocese of Atlanta and other laws including hiring, supporting and evaluating staff and maintaining confidential personnel records.
• Approve payroll, monitor all personnel sick/holidays/personal days/vacation, and provide information to staff as needed.
Position is Full Time with benefits. Strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentiality is required. Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years related work experience. Prefer candidate be Catholic in full communion with the church. Strong computer skills are required with competency in Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Publisher, Word and Excel) and knowledge or ability to learn other software such as ParishSoft, Paylocity and other financial applications. This position requires strong organizational, time management, and communications (verbal and written) skills. Please direct your cover letter with salary expectations and resume to [email protected]