Jesuit High School is now accepting applications for:
DEVELOPMENT GIFT PROCESSOR
Our Mission Statement: Jesuit High School, in its mission as a Catholic, Jesuit, college preparatory school, labors to form men engaged in the world who are dedicated to serving God by being open to growth, intellectually competent, religious, loving, and just.
Job Outline: Jesuit High School is seeking a candidate for a year-round, full time Gift Processor. This position is a member of the Development department. Development Gift Processor core responsibilities are to ensure that all gifts and pledges are accurately recorded in the Raiser's Edge (RE) database, properly acknowledged, and reconciled with the Finance Office. This position reports to the Annual Fund Director within Jesuit's Development Department.
Start Date: November 2023
• Coordinates day-to-day gift processing activities in Raiser's Edge.
• Records and acknowledges gifts and pledges in an accurate and timely manner. This includes checks, cash, electronic payments, stock gifts, Venmo, and credit cards.
• Liaison to the business office, prepares and reconciles batches for daily reporting to Finance Office, weekly reconciliation of credit card and other electronic disbursements and monthly reconciliation process.
• Manages recurring credit card gift process and prepares annual giving statements for donors.
• Generates routine pledge reminders.
• Communicates with Annual Fund Director to ensure accurate processing of gifts and to ensure financial integrity and accuracy.
• Manages and tracks corporate matching gifts.
• Manages and updates gift acknowledgement letter templates.
• Maintains confidentiality and discretion regarding all gifts and department activities.
• Maintains updated documentation of gift processes and procedures.
• Assists with returned mail, constituent updates and other data projects as assigned.
• Raiser's Edge experience preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
• Ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles and business communications.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with internal and external contacts.
• Excellent organization and information management skills, including strong attention to detail.
To Apply: In order to be considered for this position, you must apply online at:
Direct questions to: [email protected].
Founded in 1899, Jesuit High School is a private, Catholic school for boys grades 9-12.