Mary Help of Christians Catholic School in Parkland, FL has an opening for a qualified Tuition Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, for the upcoming 2023 - 2024 school year. This candidate is responsible for supporting the school's activities for the Archdiocese of Miami and its entities by providing day-to-day basic bookkeeping and accounting clerical services to the Principal and school in collaboration with the Parish Business Manager. Primary duties are performing duties related to bookkeeping, tuition collection, student grants and scholarships, financial reports, and books. can help students learn, apply higher order thinking skills, and is qualified to teach elementary school. The Mary Help of Christians Catholic School Tuition Coordinator/Administrative Assistant performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
• Managing all aspects of FACTS Tuition Management System
• Inputting new family information with FACTS Tuition Management System
• Managing all aspects of grants and scholarships, including compliance requirements.
• Flagging any tuition accounts that are in arrears and directly interact with families promptly to reconcile their discrepancies and questions. Notify the principal
• Accurately handle student related and other billing activities and make deposits.
• Serve as liaison between school office and church finance office. Communicate with Parish Business Manager.
• Tracking, maintaining Parent Service Hour forms and reports.
• Providing administrative support for all activities related to school fundraising, including working with HAS President and Board Committees.
• Processing and printing awards and certificates needed for student based programs.
• Facilitating Safe Dismissal process for all students.
• Any other duties as assigned by the principal.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, business, or related field, with professional experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Knowledge of accounting systems preferred
• Must possess knowledge of the Catholic Church and its structures, functions and institutions. Requires strong ethical values, including honesty and integrity, especially in matter of confidence.
• Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills.
• Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
• Modern office procedures and practices, including record keeping and data security methods and techniques.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
• Excellent customer service skills, including ability to maintain focus on and professionalism with people in challenging situations, both in person and by phone.
• Good time management, including ability to manage several projects at the same time.
• Must be able to multi-task and retain accuracy in an environment of competing deadlines.
• Must be supportive of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
• Must have a professional demeanor.
To apply: Send resume with cover letter to: [email protected]
Parkland, FL 33067