VICE-PRINCIPAL OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
Archbishop Edward McCarthy High School located in Southwest Ranches, FL (Broward County) is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Vice-Principal of Student Affairs for the 2023-2024 school year. This administrator will be expected to supervise the student body, events/activities, and all student leadership personnel at the high school level. Salary will vary based on degree/certification and years of experience. This candidate performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision and tenets of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
Essential Job Duties:
• Office of Student Services
• School Operations
• Approval of student events/activities
• Budget approval of student events/activities
• School food service (Aramark)
• Required: Minimum Master's Degree in Educational Leadership or related field.
• Must provide at time of resume, a copy of the Florida Department of Education Certification in Educational Leadership grades 6-12.
• Must be fully committed, supportive and respectful of the mission, teachings and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
• Knowledge and skill in use of instructional technology, including iPads.
• Knowledge and skill in the use of Administrator's Plus - Rediker is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or similar forms is a plus.
• Excellent presentation skills with use of technologies.
• Excellent oral and written English language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
• Must have a professional demeanor.
Please send cover letter, resume, copy of certification, and the Application for Employment-Schools (https://www.miamiarch.org/CatholicDiocese.php?op=job_openings) to: [email protected]
Southwest Ranches, FL 33330